CAIB 3 is for the insurance professional continuing their grasp of Commercial Property Insurance and focusing on exposure identification and the Canadian legal system as it relates to general liability.
Oct 3-Nov 28, 2018
At the end of the course students will be able to identify, explain, and apply all concepts under each of the following:
- Commercial General Liability – A Legal Perspective
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy
- Commercial Automobile Exposure
- Ocean Marine and Aviation Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Risk Management
- Weekly virtual classroom sessions with your facilitator and peers. Take full advantage of the combined knowledge of your facilitator and peers by asking interacting in the class asking questions and getting answers: it’s your show!
- Access to Ensure’s Student Portal which is filled with a variety of study tools so that you can choose which tools work best for you and your learning styles and abilities. Our educators are constantly adding and improving to the tools we have because students are at the center of our course design.
- Email and in-class support from your facilitator.
- Our Pass Guarantee: if you take our course and fail the final exam you can take the next sitting of the same course free of charge.
What's not included
- Students are responsible for purchasing their own textbook. Ensure students are expected to be reading and studying their textbook and can bring any questions to class. Classes focus more on some topics than others.
- Students are responsible for purchasing their exams and scheduling their exam dates.
Benefits of having a CAIB certification
Allows CAIB certification holders to increase their business confidence, credibility, and competence, by gaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry.
Allows prospective insurance agents to establish themselves as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor.
Course Dates & Times
Wednesdays starting October 3, 2018 until November 28, 2018
This is a regular course which runs one weeknight per week. Each class is 2.5 hours long with two coffee breaks. Questions can be asked anytime during the class!
If you have any questions about our Live and Online CAIB courses, our Online Exam Administration System, or our Brokerage Partnership Program, please get in touch.