CAIB I – Rest of Canada: General Insurance
CAIB 1 will walk a student though the insurance industry providing information and a framework needed to succeed as an insurance professional.
At the end of the course students will be able to identify, explain, and apply all concepts under each of the following:
- Introduction to General Insurance
- Habitational Insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Farm Insurance
- Basic Personal Auto Insurance
- Building Professionalism – Emphasis on Service
- Travel Insurance
- Weekly live classes given through a virtual classroom where students and facilitators can interact and discuss course material. Classes are also recorded so your class can be used for later review.
- Access to Ensure’s Study Tools that have been researched and developed by our educators to best support our students whether they be kinesthetic, auditory, or visual learners. Study Tools include: flashcards, follow-along notes, recorded classes, outlines, polls, quizzes, practice midterms, and practice finals.
- Email and in-class support from your facilitator
What’s not included:
- Students are responsible for purchasing (and scheduling) their own textbook and exam.
- Find out where to purchase them here.
- This is a regular course which runs one weeknight per week.
- Classes start at 6pm AB time.
- Each class is 2.5 hours long with two coffee breaks.
How to Get Started:
- STEP 1. Click Ensure’s “Add To Cart”
- STEP 2. Receive confirmation e-mail.
- STEP 3. Start exploring your course and the social networking platform!