CAIB III – Alberta: Commercial Insurance
CAIB III is an in-depth study of commercial liability insurance and other commercial insurance spotlighting the following: commercial liability and law, commercial automobile exposures/surety bonds, commercial general liability, ocean marine insurance, aviation insurance and finally the basics of risk management.
At the end of the course students will be able to identify, explain, and apply all concepts under each of the following:
- Commercial General Liability – A Legal Perspective
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy
- Commercial Automobile Exposure
- Ocean Marine and Aviation Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Risk Management
- Weekly live classes given through a virtual classroom where students and facilitators can interact and discuss course material. Classes are also recorded so your class can be used for later review.
- Access to Ensure’s Study Tools that have been researched and developed by our educators to best support our students whether they be kinesthetic, auditory, or visual learners. Study Tools include: flashcards, follow-along notes, recorded classes, outlines, polls, quizzes, midterms, and finals.
- Email and in-class support from your facilitator
What’s not included:
- Students are responsible for purchasing (and scheduling) their own textbook and exam.
- Find out where to purchase them here.
- This is a regular course which runs one weeknight per week.
- Classes start at 6pm AB time.
- Each class is 2.5 hours long with two coffee breaks.
How to Get Started – Alberta:
- STEP 1. Click “Register via the IBAA website
- STEP 2. Register through IBAA.
- STEP 3. Receive an e-mail from Ensure Training & Education outlining log-in and other course details.